Monday, May 19, 2014

Thing 6: Creating and Editing Docs

For this thing, I explored SignNow. This is the "world premiere business app" purportedly used by 40% of the Fortune 1000 companies, and, interestingly, by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.  It is a cool app.  I watched the video and read some of the user comments, but, honestly, I do not think I would find a use for this.  We did just purchase a house, and did a lot of electronic signing over email, but I'm not sure if we used an app. I'm not sure how I would use this in the school setting.

The other two apps on this thing are Cloud On and Quick Office for editing documents and powerpoint on your iPad and iPhone.  These seem much more useful to me.  I do all of my work right now on my laptop, but I could see that if I were working

No comments:

Post a Comment